Traffic Control & Implement TCP – Live Project Assessments
RTO ID : 91330 - Training delivered on behalf of Admire Workplace Safety
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL PRIOR TO ASSESSMENT
Enrol now in a Course
You are required to complete an Assessment at a Live Project after your Traffic Control work Training (TCWT) to satisfy the Assessment Requirement for your Safework NSW Traffic Controller and / or Implement Traffic Control Plan Card/s.
Students must complete the initial theory and practical training course/s prior to attempting their live assessment and final sign off.
It is a requirement of Safework NSW that all students are assessed in the workplace by a qualified and approved assessor.
We offer two opportunities for students to be able to complete their practical assessment:
- Traffic Controller (TC)– can be completed at one of our scheduled Live Projects, or your current workplace (Prices for Trainer/Assessor to complete assessments at your worksite available on request with the Intercept Training Office 02 4350 1000)
- Implement Traffic Control Plans (ITCP) – for those who do not have access to Traffic Control and/or Implement Traffic Control Plans duties at your current workplace, your assessment can be completed at one of our scheduled Live Projects. For those undertaking ITCP duties at your current workplace, your Assessment will need to be completed in your workplace by a Safework NSW Approved Trainer/Assessor. Please call the Intercept Office for full details on scheduling your Assessment. (Prices for Trainer/Assessor to complete assessments at your worksite available on request with the Intercept Training Office 02 4350 1000)
Note: Students must have a current SOC to undertake their Live Assessment.
9am – 5pm
Course Cost :
You will need :
- 100 Points of ORIGINAL ID (See Evidence of Identity )
- Suitable Work Boots are required for the practical training session & Live Worksite Assessment.
- Long Trousers and Long Sleeved Shirt
- Hi-Vis Vest
- Head Wear & Sun Protection / Wet weather gear as required.
Meeting Location :
Intercept Tuggerah Training Centre - Level 1, 86 Pacific Highway TUGGERAH 2259
Before arriving for your course please check the link below to ensure you are current with COVID-19 updates and HOT SPOTS. If you have visited any of these locations you will need to follow the instructions contained in this link. Covid-19 Updates