If you are currently working in your chosen career path and are looking to gain a formal qualification or upskill to a higher qualification, traineeships provide an easy and streamlined system for you to achieve your goals.
We provide employment-based training which is an exceptional method of instruction to employees undertaking practical duties. Intercept trainers can assess your current underpinning knowledge and will conduct observations whilst you are performing your normal work routine.
Gap training will be provided for you, to gain the essential knowledge that you require, ensuring that you feel confident in your workplace and will provide a solid stepping stone in your career path. Training is customised to make this process easy and enjoyable.
This enables you to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in order to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification or upskill to a higher qualification.
Traineeships combine current work skills and structured training strategies.
- Employees participating in Traineeships - Earn while they learn. Paid employment under an appropriate industrial arrangement (for example, an Award or Enterprise Agreement) which can be delivered both on and off the job.
- A Training Contract that is signed by both the employer and trainee then registered with the Department of Education and Communities (DEC).
- A qualification delivered by a Registered Training Organisation that meets the requirements of a declared traineeship and leads to a Nationally Recognised Qualification. The length of a Traineeship can vary from 12 months to approx. 3 years.
Current Government Incentives may apply to some New Entrant Traineeships.
New Entrants are Employees of any age, with less than three months full time service with the current employer or equivalent part time service.
Smart and Skilled
Intercept Training has NSW Government approval to offer students and Employers quality training in the following qualifications in various regions:
· HLT32812 : Certificate III in Health Support Services
· CPP31011 : Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
· CPP41011 : Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
· BSB40815: Certificate IV in Frontline Management
· CHC30212 : Certificate III in Aged Care
· CHC30312 : Certificate III in Home and Community Care
· CHC40108: Certificate IV in Aged Care
· CHC41415: Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR TEAM ON 1300 302 444.
OUR TRAINEESHIP TEAM CAN ALSO DISCUSS OPTIONS WITH YOUR EMPLOYER.