CPP20212 - Certificate II in Security Operations
Central Coast & Newcastle/Hunter
On successful completion of the CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations (NSW pre-licence course) you will be eligible to apply for a 1A (Unarmed Guard) and 1C (Crowd Controller) NSW Security Industry Licence issued by NSW Police (Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate).
The course is conducted over a minimum of 12 days of face to face delivery & assessment (minimum 110 Hours), with self-paced home study. This will provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to enter the NSW Security Industry.
This course includes HLTAID003 Provide First Aid. If you already hold a current HLTAID003 Provide First Aid, you will need to provide a certified copy to be awarded the qualification & to apply for a NSW Security Industry Licence.
Total minimum classroom duration: 110 hours face to face delivery & assessment with self-paced home study.
On successful completion you will be able to perform duties such as-
- Crowd Control (Venues, events, functions, concerts, sporting events)
- Static Guard (Gatehouses, construction sites, concierge, retail loss prevention)
- Mobile Patrol & Alarm response
- Cash in Transit (Unarmed)
At the end of this course the participant will be able to apply for a 1 or 5 year NSW Security Industry Licence, class 1AC issued by the Security Licencing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED)
Security Course Entry Requirements:
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Australian Resident or Visa Holder with Australian Working Rights(other than Student or Working Holiday Visa)
- You must pass a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
- Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification on commencement
– See attached document. Evidence of Identity Requirements
- You must complete the NSW Police Force forms - P1016, after reading (Ground for Refusing or Revoking a Class 1 or Class 2 Licence) Fact Sheet No. 6
- You must be 18 year or over to apply for a NSW Security Licence.
- Prior to commencing the course you will need to read Fact Sheet 6 (Grounds for Refusal) and complete a P1016 form Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification before or on commencement of course.
- Start - 8.30am
- Finish - 6.40pm
- Days - 1st Week - Monday - Saturday
- 2nd Week - Monday - Friday + 2nd Week - Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm Provide First Aid HLTAID003 with an additional 8 hours of a self-paced study
- Duration - Minimum 110 hours face to face delivery with self-paced home study.
Cost of Course:$995
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $100 IS REQUIRED ON ENROLMENT
Special price package available for Job Active & DES providers. Please Contact the Intercept Training Office 1300 302 444
All Students that are studying with Intercept Training are required to register for a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
You can get your USI here – USI Portal
Newcastle - Security Licence Course CPP20212
|Event Date||Mon, Mar 4th 2019 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||Fri, Mar 15th 2019 6:40 pm|
|Cut off date||Mon, Mar 4th 2019 8:30 am|