Certificate 11 in Security Operations - CPP20212
Central Coast & Newcastle/Hunter
Enrol now in a CourseOn successful completion of the Certificate II in Security Operations pre licence course this will enable you to apply for a 1A (Unarmed Guard) and 1C (Crowd Controller) NSW Security Industry Licence.
The course is conducted over 2 weeks (102 Hours) and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you will need to enter the NSW Security Industry. This course includes Provide First Aid - HLTAID003 (additional 16 hours)
On successful completion you will be able to perform duties such as-
- Crowd Control (Venues, events, functions, concerts, sporting events)
- Static Guard (Gatehouses, construction sites, concierge, retail loss prevention)
- Mobile Patrol & Alarm response
- Cash in Transit (Unarmed)
At the end of this course the participant will be able to apply for a 1 or 5 year NSW Security Industry Licence, class 1AC issued by the Security Licencing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED)
Security Course Entry Requirements:
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Australian Resident or Visa Holder with Australian Working Rights(other than Student or Working Holiday Visa)
- You must pass a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
- Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification on commencement
– See attached document. Evidence of Identity Requirements
- You must complete the NSW Police Force forms - P1016, after reading (Ground for Refusing or Revoking a Class 1 or Class 2 Licence) Fact Sheet No. 6
- You must be 18 year or over to apply for a NSW Security Licence.
- Prior to commencing the course you will need to read Fact Sheet 6 (Grounds for Refusal) and complete a P1016 form Students are required to produce 100 points of original identification before or on commencement of course.
- Start - 8.30am
- Finish - 6.40pm
- Days - 1st Week - Monday - Saturday
- 2nd Week - Monday - Friday + 2nd Week - Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm Provide
First Aid HLTAID003 with an additional 8 hours of a self-paced study
- Duration - Total 118 hours
Cost of Course:$995
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $100 IS REQUIRED ON ENROLMENT
Special price package available for Job Active & DES providers. Please Contact the Intercept Training Office 1300 302 444
All Students that are studying with Intercept Training are required to register for a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
You can get your USI here – USI Portal
Newcastle - Security Licence Course CPP20212
|Event Date||Mon, Feb 4th 2019 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||Sat, Feb 16th 2019 6:40 pm|
|Cut off date||Mon, Feb 4th 2019 8:30 am|