Certificate III in Individual Support - CHC33015
(Ageing, Home & Community Care)
NEWS FLASH - SPECIAL OFFER!
You may be Eligible for a Course Fee subsidy offered by the NSW Government (Smart & Skilled). Subsidised by the NSW Government and Eligibility Criteria applies.
Please contact our friendly team for more information and to check eligibility.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity !!!
Central Coast & Newcastle/Hunter
Enrol now in a Course
OVER 90% SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYMENT OUTCOMES
The Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015) course supersedes the Certificate III in Aged Care, Certificate III in Home and Community Care and the Certificate III in Disability.
This qualification ensures that participants have the most recent and current knowledge and skills for the Care Sector. It is designed for people wishing to enter the Aged Care Sector, including Home and Community Care and Disability Care.
The Aged Care sector is a recognised skills shortage area, which means there is an abundance of work for well trained and qualified carers. Many local providers employ our successful students and we are proud to regularly achieve a 90% employment outcome.
This course will adequately prepare you for a new career path in the skillsets Aged Care & Home and Community. The course covers both theory based classroom training and clinical work placement. You will leave this course with all the current skills and knowledge required to excel within the industry. We also include a bonus "Provide First Aid" course.
This course is also a solid stepping stone on a career pathway in the Health Sector. Many of our students continue their education and career paths to become Enrolled Nurses and Registered Nurses.
The Disability Skill Set can also be completed. By completing all three skillsets, your employment opportunities and workplace diversity will be significantly increased. Additional Cost $600. Please call our office for further details
Course Entry Requirements
- All students will be required to undergo a Literacy and Numeracy assessment.
- All students will be required to undertake a National Police Check.
- Click for National Criminal History Check info - CV Check
- Students are required to obtain a "Flu Vaccination" prior to their Clinical Placement
- All Students will be required to wear a uniform while attending Clinical Placement. This will include a white collared shirt, black pants and black fully enclosed lace up shoes
- Days - Monday to Thursday (classroom days)
- Duration – The course is conducted of a minimum of 20 days face to face delivery and assessment, with self-paced home study, as well as a minimum of 120 hours of Clincial Work Placement. Intercept Training arranges all clinical placements for our students taking the stress off you!
Cost of Course - SPECIAL OFFER
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $240 IS REQUIRED ON ENROLMENT
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government and you may be Eligible to apply for funding to complete this course. Please call to chat with us about your Eligibility. Subsidised by the NSW Government.
Payment plan available, call for more information.
All students that studying with Intercept Training are required to register for a Unique Student Identifier (USI). You can get your USI here – USI Portal
Newcastle - Cert III in Individual Support
|Event Date||Mon, Mar 9th 2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||Fri, May 1st 2020 3:00 pm|
|Cut off date||Mon, Mar 9th 2020|